Sunday, May 2, 2010

Never Ever Boast

I just don't know what to say.   Last week I was bragging that I had not been ill nor taken any meds for over a year; since I started zoning, using oils and drinking green smoothies.  Three days later I have a full-blown, nose blowing, head cold.  Must have thought I was invinsible; that I could throw out my health insurance; that I could live on the edge, eat junk food again and live healthier ever after.  Boy did I learn a lesson.  I won't skip so many days without a green smoothie again.  Steamed broccoli for breakfast is back on the menu. 

I can say that the hard part only lasted a couple of days and I was back to par except for the tickle in my throat that makes me cough.  To me the worst part of any cold is the coughing which seems to like to stay a week or two.

Stay healthy everyone.
Karen