Monday, April 26, 2010

About Happy Sole

Hi, I'm Karen, and I'm the woman behind Happy Sole.  After thirty-five years in the real estate industry (both residential and commercial) I am absolutely thrilled to be on this fascinating path--one that promotes wellness and health both inside and out.

I first learned about FootZonology® from a Zoner (a trained professional in the science of FootZonology®) several years ago while living in Fremont.  I had just had neck surgery, and unfortunately, I couldn't be zoned at that time because a person can't be zoned for at least 6-8 weeks after a surgery. Because my initial Zoner contact relocated, it wasn't until moving to Livermore that I was introduced to another Zoner.  After several zoning sessions, that Zoner became my Zoning Coach/Instructor in my study of ZoneAnalysis and ZoneBalance through the Nordblom American Institute of FootZonology, Inc.

I'm married to a wonderful man, Doyle.  We have five exceptional children:  Shelly, Travis, Vickie, Kim and Lisa.  We have six fantastic grandsons:  Justin, Jacob, Tyler, Jordan, Ryan and Garrett; as well as a beautiful grandaughter, Valerie.   Did I mention my fabulous son-in-law, Yorm, and daughter-in-law Karen?  It doesn't get much better than that.